ACT Capital Advisors (ACT) announced today that it closed a record 12 transactions in 2018. It also expects the M&A market to be stronger in 2019. The 2019 deal pipeline currently exceeds all of 2018.
The 12 transactions closed by ACT during the year span a wide variety of industries:
- Morse Industries (Manufacturer of railings and high-end architectural finishes)
- Seattle Gear Works Inc. (Manufacturer of gears and gearbox repairs)
- Cascade Hydro (Energy management and control systems installer)
- Erado (Fintech SaaS platform used by financial services for archiving)
- Fast Water Heater (Installation, repair and service of water heaters)
- Gateway Auto Rental (Auto rental company in Ketchikan, Alaska)
- Harmsen (Land surveying, land use planning and civil engineering consulting)
- Terra Dynamics (Landscape architecture and construction)
- MasterCraft Boat Company, LLC (Waterskiing and recreational boat dealer)
- The Robinson Company (Construction management services)
- WaterStation Technology (Manufacturer of water purification and dispensing systems)
- Assured Technology Solutions (IT Services)
Bob Hild, ACT’s Chairman said, “2018 proved to be the best year ever for ACT. We generated over $58 million in new wealth for our clients. Our pipeline for 2019 is very strong and we expect to substantially exceed the results from 2018. Our current clients realize that this year is a good time to sell. Once a recession starts, buying activity comes to a halt. This group of business owners have foresight and are not trying to time the end of the cycle”.
ACT added 2 industry-focused specialties in 2018 that enjoyed solid results in their first year.
Manufacturing – Led by Mike Vanderslice, Managing Director, the Manufacturing Practice closed 2 deals in 2018.
Technology – Led by John Norton Managing Director, the Technology Practice also closed two deals during the year.
About ACT – ACT Capital Advisors, LLC is the premier Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) firm that represents lower-middle-market companies whose owners want an optimal exit. ACT’s industry practice groups span a wide variety of sectors including industrial manufacturing, information technology, construction, healthcare, aerospace, consumer staples/discretionary, oil and energy, as well as outsourced services. The firm provides strategic M&A and financial advice to closely held, family-owned, as well as private equity sponsored organizations and corporate shareholders that wish to sell all or a portion of their company. Clients appreciate ACT’s approach that pairs the professional expertise of a national investment banking firm with senior level attention and entrepreneurial creativity. The Company has a proven go-to-market process that is designed to maximize the enterprise value on behalf of its clients. For more information, please visit ACT’s website at https://actcapitaladvisors.com.
For additional information, please contact:
ACT Capital Advisors
Mercer Island, WA